- Sản phẩm chính hãng 100%
- Giá luôn tốt nhất
- Tư vấn chuyên nghiệp
- Giao hàng toàn quốc
- Bảo hành & sửa chữa tận tâm
Đầu báo khói kết hợp nhiệt địa chỉ Ves VF2012
Mã sản phẩm: VF2012
Tình trạng: Còn Hàng
Xuất xứ: Mỹ
Bảo hành: 12 Tháng
Mô tả sản phẩm Đầu báo khói kết hợp nhiệt địa chỉ Ves VF2012
- The VF2012 chamber consists of a light-emitting diode (LED) and photodiode arrangement. The chamber is designed such that light emitted by the LED cannot normally reach the photodiode. In the event of fire, particles of smoke enter the chamber and scatter the light. As the smoke level increases, the scattering effect increases, causing more light to hit the photodiode. The chamber contains a unique design which allows smoke to enter the chamber while preventing external light from affecting the photodiode. The photodiode input level is sampled to sense smoke density. When the smoke density exceeds a preset threshold the sensor transmits an interrupt to the fire control panel indicating a fire condition. The fire alarm control panel can adjust the sensor threshold to compensate for contamination.
- The VF2012 Heat portion incorporates a highly linear thermistor circuit, with two thermistors mounted externally. The specially designed cover protects the thermistors while allowing maximum air flow. The thermistor circuit produces a voltage proportional to temperature which is scaled, and transmitted as a digitally encoded value to the control panel. When the ambient temperature exceeds a preprogrammed threshold (fixed temperature), the sensor transmits an interrupt to the control panel indicating a fire alarm. The fire alarm control panel can adjust the sensor threshold for different standard’s requirements.
Up to 127 devices are permitted on each SLC loop. A sensor address can be set by a hand-held programming unit. The sensor mounts to an electronics-free base and incorporates a locking mechanism for secure installation. The base provides mounting slots, terminals for field wiring and a third contact for a remote indicator/LED. The sensor incorporates dual LEDs for easy viewing of sensor status.
- Low Profile – Only 2.00” high, including base
- Simple and reliable device addressing
- Automatic compensation for sensor contamination
- Built-in fire test feature
- Uses the noise-immune Digital Communication Protocol (DCP), which utilizes interrupts for fast response to fires
- Two built-in power/alarm LEDs
- Programmable non-polling LEDs
- Non-directional smoke chamber
- Vandal resistant security locking feature
- Removable smoke labyrinth for cleaning or replacement